At the initial consultation you will:
- Go into greater depth about your current problems and reasons for starting therapy
- Receive helpful feedback related to clinical/diagnostic (if any) impressions
- Together, develop treatment goals to reach optimal health and well-being
- Be provided with treatment recommendations
- Learn more about our approaches to treatment, what is involved, and determine whether this is right for you
During counseling?you will:
- Build mindful awareness around your thoughts, feelings and behavior that cause stress, anxiety and discomfort in your body
- Explore your relationship with food and body image
- Learn how to find your voice and set healthy boundaries with others.
- Develop deeper, loving and more connected relationships
- Create a daily practice of being loving, kind, gentle and compassionate with yourself and others
- Find your inner power and the courage to express it
- Master the tools you find work best in supporting you during your most challenging moments
The length of counseling?and frequency of sessions will vary according to your individual needs.