Comprehensive health assessment and care for Adolescents
Lisa works with adolescence across the country who suffer from alcohol and substance abuse, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and self-harm. Her services are done in rehabilitation centers as well as out-patient care.
– Full comprehensive health assessment: weight, body composition, sleep, digestion, sugar handling, thyroid, adrenals, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, stress factors, and levels of toxicity
– Identifying areas in your child’s life that are out of balance and require more attention
– In-depth look at your child’s *Primary Foods & *Secondary Foods (see footnote below)
– Recommendations to create more consciousness around your child’s thinking and behavior (1st step towards sustainable change)
– Mindfulness meditation & Visualization
– Mind-body integrative therapy for emotional clearing,?healing, and transformation
-?Group process work
– Family System Impact Assessment and Family Group Care. This is often the most important aspect of treatment.
– Setting goals
Call to schedule your consultation today 917.528.1530 or email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Primary Foods = Relationships, Education, Purpose & Passions, Physical Activity, Spirituality
*Secondary Foods – Foods that we eat